Tradestation has brought their TradingApp Store to an end with the following letter to all developers
TradeStation appreciates and values your business. Unfortunately, we are sending this email to inform you of the upcoming end of life of the TradingApp Store.
Effective end of March 2022, all new TradingApp Store applications and Developer Programs will be halted. TradingApp Store products will no longer accept new subscribers or new developers. Additionally, beginning in April 2022, we will no longer be approving new versions of existing products.
The TradingApp Store public website pages will be taken down, existing clients will continue to have the ability to manage their active subscriptions and to use the apps until September 30, 2022.
Timeline of TradingApp Store changes:
- Monthly developer fees have already been stopped as of February 2022. You should no longer be getting billed for TAS developer fees.
- All the products within the TAS will be capped to prevent new subscriptions. This will be in effect for both Strategy Network and Open Developers.
- Versions updates for existing products will no longer be approved.
- The TradingApp store website will be shut down, users will no longer be able to subscribe to apps with the website or direct access links.
- Users will still be able to manage their existing subscriptions, but not initiate a new subscription. Existing subscriptions payments for Strategy Network Developers will still be paid out.
- End of April 2022 - The Developer Center website will be updated to prevent new products uploads.
- September 30, 2022 – All apps within the TradingApp store will be effectively removed and be unusable to clients and 3rd party developers.